I have never been tagged before now. Okay, so I wanted to do a meme.....and if I tag you below I hope you play!!! Post this on your blog, answer and then tag 5 other people.....ready....GO!
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift wrap for family, bags for friends/co-workers.
2) Real tree or artificial? Artificial for the past 3 years, always cut one down ourselves before that. Got to be a BIG hassle, so much nicer now.
3) When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving, on a weekend when we have time.
4) When do you take the tree down? First weekend in January. But I sometimes leave my snowman collection up longer.
5) Do you like eggnog? Yep, it’s a tradition in my family.
6) Favorite gift received as a child? I’m not sure … a Scrabble game maybe?
7) Hardest person to buy for? My niece.
8) Easiest person to buy for? D – she has a very precise list and there is quite a variety.
9) Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, one porcelain, another more like a child’s playset – love them both.
10) Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Cookie jar shaped like a barn with animals painted on it – not quite my thing, uh, yeah.
11) Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf – I always laugh out loud when I watch it. But I really like Heat Miser and Snow Miser, the Grinch (cartoon version) and Charlie Brown’s Christmas too.
12) Favorite Christmas song? Handel’s Messiah
13) Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay in town for Christmas. We visit my parents on Christmas day, but they are here in town.
14) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, why not? I’m all for recycling!
15) Favorite ornament theme or color? I like a variety of ornaments, handmade especially. I have a lot of snowmen ornaments, and any that say “Joy” on them are special of course.
I am going to tag...
1 year ago